Release 375 is from the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE] branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
Release version R375 U5 includes:
- Security updates for driver components.
- Support for the following Quadro products:
- NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000, P2000, P1000, P600, and P400
- Support for Quadro Sync II
- Quadro Sync II provides Quadro Sync functionality for the Pascal family of Quadro products.
- Note: Quadro Sync II does not yet support the Quadro GP100 product.
The following features are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver
New features in this branch:Video SDK Support
- Support for Windows Server with the Quadro GP100 is not yet available
- Multi-Mosaic Configuration Using Multiple GPUs
- Multi-Mosaic configurations (using multiple GPUs) with Sync are not currently supported with the Pascal family of Quadro products.
- Video Memory Support
- For Windows 7 64-bit, this driver recognizes up to the total available video memory on Quadro cards for Direct3D and OpenGL applications.
- For Windows 7 32-bit, this driver recognizes only up to 4 GB of video memory on Quadro cards for DirectX, OpenGL, and CUDA applications.
- Hardware video encoding and decoding via Video SDK APIs are officially supported by FFMPEG and libAV as of Video SDK 7.0.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here