NVIDIA® SLI® Mosaic Mode enables transparent scaling of any application up to 4 displays from two SLI configured Quadro 6000 or 5000 graphics cards or eight displays from two Quadro Plex systems. Maximize your window across eight displays without any performance degradation – not just across one display.
SLI Mosaic Mode enables presentation of multiple GPUs (from Quadro Plex systems) as a single logical Quadro GPU to the operating system.
Provides zero or minimal performance impact for 2D and 3D applications compared with a single GPU per single display
Feature available only on Quadro Plex
- View professional applications over multiple displays to increase visual real-estate.
- Zero performance impact compared with a single GPU per single display.
- Operating System support
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Constant positive or negative vertical overlap
- Maximum desktop size
- 16k x 16k: Quadro 5000, 6000 and Quadro Plex 7000
- 8k x 8k: Quadro Plex 2200
- Supports active and passive stereo 3D
- Compatible with NVIDIA Quadro G-sync II
- For synchronized clustered tiled displays
Click here to view the display configuration options.