Setup your GeForce Driver
- Make sure you have installed v186.18 or higher GeForce driver for Windows 7 or Windows Vista. You can check which driver version is installed from the NVIDIA System Scan.
- Browse to the Start Menu > NVIDIA Corporation > 3D Vision and select “Enable 3D VISION Discover”.
- Follow the steps in the 3D Vision Setup Wizard. Select 3D Vision Discover mode on the right. Complete the rest of the setup wizard to finish off setup.
- You can now preview 3D screenshots on the hottest games by checking the box to “Launch a slideshow of 3D game images upon finishing the wizard” and clicking Finish. To quit the slideshow, press any key.
- You are ready to start immersive stereoscopic 3D gaming! Please visit the 3D Vision Game Support page to see which games are supported.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Hot Keys
|Toggling 3D Vision Discover On/Off
|Adjusting 3D Depth
||CTRL F4 to increase 3D depth
CTRL F3 to decrease 3D depth
|Toggle the NVIDIA In-game compatibility settings message