NVIDIA 3DTV Play Activation
Thank you for purchasing NVIDIA 3DTV Play™ software. To activate 3DTV Play, follow these steps.
- Ensure you have NVIDIA Release 265 or higher graphics drivers installed.
- Download the 3DTV Play Activation Utility. This utility will authorize your computer to use 3DTV Play.
- Install the 3DTV Play Activation Utility using the wizard-based process. During installation, the Activation Utility will check the system to confirm that you have the correct operating system, GPU, and GPU driver.
Figure 1: NVIDIA 3DTV Play Activation Utility
NOTE: The Activation Utility will also check if a 3D TV is connected, but a 3D TV is not required to complete activation.
- After the NVIDIA 3DTV Play Activation Utility has been installed, it will prompt you to continue using 3DTV Play software in trial mode or enter a serial number. Please select "Enter a Serial Number" and enter in the serial number found in the email you received from email@example.com. The serial number is found in the section YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION. If the Activation Utility doesn't recognize your serial number copy and paste the serial number directly into the Activation Utility.
Figure 2: Prompt to enter serial number
Figure 3: Email purchase confirmation
NOTE: If you press "Cancel" during this step, the 3DTV Play Activation Utility will launch after you re-start Windows. Or you can browse to the following location to launch the utility:
- Windows 32-bit: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3DTV and launch 3DVSerialize.exe.
- Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3DTV and launch 3DVSerialize.exe.
- 3DTV Play is now installed. Please consult the User Manual for more information on using 3DTV Play software, found at www.nvidia.com/3dtv.