USB 2.0 Digital Video / Audio Device Controller
The M9206 is a versatile digital audio/video controller for various digital TV standards such as DVB and ATSC. M9206 supports Microsoft's latest Broadcast Driver Architecture (BDA), which offer customers design flexibility and broad market coverage to both DVB and ATSC standards. M9206 embedded in-system programming (ISP) enable firmware upgrades and improved time-to-market.
Featuring I2C, GPIO, and consumer IR, ULi's M9206 provide various connectivity for enriched CE multimedia applications. In addition, its outstanding power management features make ULi's M9206 an ideal solution to convert any portable devices such as notebook PCs into full- function digital TV set.
- Supports HS (480 Mbits/s) or FS (12 Mbits/s) data transfer rates
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Specifications compliant
- Supports USB 2.0 Control, Interrupt and Isochronous pipes
- USB 2.0 Isochronous video pipe up to 8 MBytes/s (HS mode only)
- Bus-powered or Self-powered
Digital TV Interface
- Supports either 2 serial or 1 parallel DVB/ATSC Standards Transport Stream Input
I C Interface
- Integrates I C-compatible Controller running at 100 or 400 KHz.
Consumer IR Interface
- Receiver (NEC/RC5/RC6 compatible hardware support only)
- Built-in high-performance micro-controller 8051-compatible
- 12 MHz clock rate
- 4 clocks/instruction execution
- 2 integrated UARTs
- External Serial ROM for Vendor/Product ID
- General purpose programmable input/output