NVIDIA Quadro Sync and G-Sync
NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync
NVIDIA Quadro Sync brings new levels of flexibility and scalability to ultra-high resolution displays and visualization clusters. Quadro Sync connects to select NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture-based Quadro GPUs, synchronizing them with the displays or projectors attached to them. Quadro Sync also enables NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic™ technology on those synchronized displays and projectors, providing an easy way to scale the resolution of any application.
Quadro Sync and Quadro Kepler GPUs support Windows 7 and Linux, providing a robust system that lets you:
- Keep multi-projector systems or video walls free of imaging artifacts without impacting performance
- Align inputs for multi-input display devices like 4K projectors or panels
- Keep stereoscopic 3D displaying properly across multiple systems
- Align displays or projectors to an external timing source
Key features of Quadro Sync
Synchronize up to four Quadro Kepler GPUs and up to 16 displays or projectors per system.
- Increasing the density of GPUs and displays per system reduces the total number of systems in a visualization cluster and minimizes operational complexity.
Enable Mosaic technologies on up to 16 displays or projectors in any system.
- Scale any application across synchronized displays or projectors from any system. Features like Projector Overlap and an integrated geometry and intensity adjustment give you pixel-accurate display surfaces.
Get superior Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) configuration and management for Windows-based visualization clusters¹.
- Industry-standard WMI interfaces make it easy to script and remotely manage Quadro Sync and other GPU features on the systems within the visualization cluster.
Enjoy more flexibility in the deployment of ultra-high resolution display systems with Quadro Sync and Quadro Kepler GPUs.
- A broadcaster can power a 16 HD-display video wall for on air display with just one system (versus the four it would take with last-generation NVIDIA Fermi solutions).
- A flight simulator can move from HD resolution to four-input 4K projectors with the same-size visualization cluster.
- A research lab can create a stereoscopic 3D 3x3 display wall with just one system, instead of three.
G-Sync 2 is still available for Quadro Fermi-generation systems.
To contact a Quadro SVS expert, please contact us at QuadroSVS@nvidia.com
1. R313 Display Driver required