APPLICATION FOR EARLY ACCESS TO NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU™ ON VMware vSphere®
NVIDIA GRID vGPU ON VMware vSphere TECHNOLOGY PREVIEW
APPLICATION INFORMATION AND PROGRAM BENEFITS
At VMworld 2014, NVIDIA and VMware announced an early access program that provides a technology preview of NVIDIA GRID vGPU on VMware vSphere. This is a limited access program for customers worldwide who meet the early access requirements. In order to qualify you must be a current VMware customer, running vSGA or vDGA on NVIDIA GRID K1 or K2 today.
Early Customer Access Application Program Benefits
Approved candidates that are enrolled in the program will:
- Be the first to deploy NVIDIA GRID vGPU on VMware vSphere
- Receive early access to VMware vSphere and Horizon products
- Gain early knowledge and visibility of product roadmap
- Provide direct input to NVIDIA and VMware product managers, engineers and technical support on product
- Provide feedback influencing future products, training, documentation, and services
- Collaborate with other program participants and share feedback via a private Beta community
Q: Can I run the preview on my existing View infrastructure?
A: No. You need to install pre-release, non-GA versions of vSphere and Horizon. We suggest building a separate test and evaluation environment.
Q: How difficult will it be to build the test and evaluation environment?
A: To be successful in this early access program, you will need to be already familiar with setting up and managing a VMware Horizon environment.
Q: I am a Citrix customer; can I participate in the program?
A: You can participate in the program as long as you are also a VMware customer using Horizon and vSphere today.
Q: I am running VMware Horizon but do not yet use vSGA or vDGA, can I sign up for the program?
A: This is a very limited program. We are giving priority to customers who are already deploying vSGA or vDGA.
Participants must have the following:
- VMware account
- Access to vSphere Beta
- Existing VMware Horizon deployment (either in production or evaluation)
- NVIDIA GRID K1 or K2 and supporting hardware
In order to Apply to Early Access Program you need to check-in both the opt-in forms.