Now, with NVRotate, you can rotate any display 90, 180 or 270 degrees for maximum flexibility. The result is increased productivity as users can select the most optimal way to view their applications. NVRotate works with any display, allowing users to design custom applications and deployment with NVIDIA GPUs.
It is important to note that NVRotate is an WinXP only feature, where the rotation is handled by the NVIDIA GPU. In Win7 & Windows Vista, rotation is performed by the Operating System directly and is supported by all NVIDIA Graphics Solutions.
Some uses of NVRotate include:
- Word processing: View entire documents on the screen at once, no more scrolling to see a full page.
- Email: View your whole inbox and scan your email faster
- Legal documents: Create, edit and view non-standard size legal documents
- Desktop publishing: View full-page layouts for print without having to resize and waste space
- Web surfing: View an entire Web page without having to scroll down the page
- Mobile PCs: Easily flip your screen down and rotate the display 180 degrees to display information across a table during a presentation
- Medical imaging: View intricate details in fully sized X-rays and other medical imagery
- Public kiosks: Create portrait readouts for airport flight schedules, electronic billboards or public systems