Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T) Display Driver
Operating System: Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T)
Release Date: June 21, 2007
- Added support for new GPUs:
- GeForce 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- Fixed console restore problems in several different configurations:
- Quadro FX 4400 SLI
- VESA console
- Notebook LCD displays
- Improved interaction with ATi RS480/482 based mainboards.
- Improved support for House Sync with G-Sync II.
- Improved NVIDIA X driver interaction with ACPI daemon.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-100.14.11-pkg2.run
SuSE users: please read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-100.14.11-pkg2.run" to install the driver. NVIDIA now provides a utility to assist you with configuration of your X config file. Please see Chapter 3 of the README or run 'man nvidia-xconfig' for details on usage. Instructions for those wishing to edit their X config file by hand can also be found in the README.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing email@example.com, please attach an nvidia-bug-report.log, which is generated by running "nvidia-bug-report.sh".