Windows Vista x86 February CTP
ForceWare Release 85
Release Date: February 24, 2006
NVIDIA has made available the following drivers for Windows Vista February Customer Technology Preview (CTP) build 5308.FebCTP_Final.060217-2200. The current ForceWare driver is a preview release that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system. This driver has no performance optimizations included and has received limited stability testing.
- This driver does not include an Installshield. You must use the INF installation to install this driver by going to the Windows device manager and manually updating the graphics driver.
- Windows may default to 16bpp color after the driver install and disable the Desktop Window Manager (DWM). To work around this issue set the color to 32bpp and reboot the PC.
- Please view the Product Support list for all products that work with this driver.
- These drivers are tested for use only with Microsoft Windows Vista February CTP build 5308.FebCTP_Final.060217-2200 only.
- The NVIDIA graphics control panel is not included in this driver release.
Subscribe to the NVIDIA Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on driver releases, contests and special promotions - many exclusively available to our newsletter subscribers. Newsletters are delivered regularly once every 4-6 weeks plus special promotions a few times annually.