USB 2.0 / MS Combo Interface Host Controller
ULi's M5273 provides personal computer systems with PCI device solution of the highest integration. It integrates four USB 2.0/1.1 Host controllers for a total of 6 ports, and a Memory Stick Host Controller for supporting Sony Memory Stick Standard Interface Specification v1.03.
By incorporating USB 2.0 host controller with the data transfer rate up to 480 Mb/s, the M5273 provides the most advanced connectivity for higher performance USB devices. 6 USB ports are supported with 1 USB 2.0 EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface) controller and 3 USB 1.1 OHCI controllers.
The M5273 provides PCI interface up to 33 MHz. It is PCI specification 2.2 compliant and supports PCI bus power management specification 1.1. In addition, the M5273 supports CLKRUN# function for mobile applications, which stops PCICLK when there is no activity on the PCI bus. The M5273 PCI module also supports high performance bus master commands such as Memory Read Multiple, Memory Read Line, and Memory Write and Invalidate.
- One EHCI USB 2.0 and three OHCI USB 1.1 Host Controllers for supporting up to six USB Ports.
- Supports HS (480Mbits/sec), FS (12Mbits/sec) and LS (1.5Mbits/sec) data transfer rate.
- Supports system wake up from S1 - S4.
- Supports Legacy Keyboard and Mouse emulation in DOS environment.
Memory Stick Interface
- Built-in Memory Stick Host Controller for supporting Sony Memory Stick Standard Interface Specification v1.3.
- Compliant with PCI specification 2.2.
- Supports up to 33 MHz PCI interface clock.
- Supports PCI bus power management specification 1.1.
- Supports PCI mobile CLKRUNJ function.
- High performance PCI bus master.
0.25 um CMOS process
2.5 V core, 3.3 V I/O, 5V tolerant input
128-pin PQFP Package