NVIDIA DualTV Full Install
Windows Vista 64-bit
Release Date: May 17, 2007
This software package is a production release supporting the integrated TV/PVR features of Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate RTM build (version 6000 or after). This package replaces the 18.104.22.168 beta driver.
- Works with Windows Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate 64-bit versions. This package is not intended for Windows XP. Windows XP users should use v1.34 package.
- Select the download site. Click “Save" to download the package to a disk location first. Next, double-click “2.02_nvidia_dualtv_winvista_.exe” to extract and install the files.
- Production software release for Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows Vista Certified (premium logo for devices)
- Includes NVIDIA DualTV extensions which support capture settings. Note that Vista does not require a separate decoder to support MPEG2, and the NVIDIA PureVideo decoder (which works with Windows XP) is not included in this package
- Supports multiple DualTV boards in same system (requires compatible 3rd party applications that are also compatible with Vista 64-bit)
- Preserves existing DualTV user settings on the PC when re-installing
- Stability improvements over 22.214.171.124 beta driver
Limitations or Known Issues:
- Audio may be distorted when Windows Vista tries to detect the signal feed and scan channels during TV tuner set-up, with a set-top box connected to the tuner card via SVIDEO+RCA audio cable. Audio works fine after completing the setup.
Package Component Versions:
- NVIDIA DualTV Driver v126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA DualTV Extensions for XP/Vista v1
- NVIDIA DualTV Installer v2.02
- NVIDIA DualTV User’s Guide v06
- NVIDIA MCE Remote Control User’s Guide v1
Windows Vista and the Windows Vista logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries