||March 20, 2009
||Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
This is an updated GeForce 3D Vision driver that was included in the box.
Note: You can only install this driver if you have the installed the latest GeForce Graphics drivers v182.08.
- Adds support for Burnout Paradise Trial. Please visit the Burnout Paradise nZone.com website to download the trial version
- Fixed issue with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Video Player which caused the video to be compressed horizontally
- Adds support for GeForce GTS 250.
- Download the GeForce 3D Vision driver
- Remove all old GeForce Stereoscopic 3D drivers as outlined in the Quick Start Guide.
- Ensure you have the latest GeForce Graphics driver v182.08 installed
- Launch the GeForce 3D Vision driver file by double clicking on it
Minimum system requirements
GeForce 3D Vision-Ready displays devices
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 CPU or higher
- 1GB of system memory. (2GB is recommended)
- 100 MB free disk space
- Desktop Displays
- Samsung® SyncMaster 2233RZ 120 Hz LCD display
- ViewSonic® FuHzion™ VX2265wm 120 Hz LCD display
- 100 Hz and higher analog CRTs
NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- DLP HDTVs
- Mitsubishi® 1080p DLP® Home Theater TV: WD-57833, WD-60735, WD-60C8, WD-65735, WD-65736, WD-65C8, WD-65833, WD-65835, WD-73735, WD-73736, WD-73833, WD-73835, WD-73C8, L65-A90
- GeForce GTX 200 Series
- GeForce GTX 295
- GeForce GTX 285
- GeForce GTX 280
- GeForce GTX 260
- GeForce GTX 250
- GeForce 9 Series
- GeForce 9800 GX2
- GeForce 9800 GTX+
- GeForce 9800 GTX
- GeForce 9800 GT
- GeForce 9600 GT
Note: GeForce 3D Vision currently supports 2-way NVIDIA SLI®. A future driver update will support 3-way and Quad SLI.
- GeForce 8 Series
- GeForce 8800 Ultra
- GeForce 8800 GTX
- GeForce 8800 GTS
- GeForce 8800 GT
For information on NVIDIA® Quadro® professional stereo support click here.
Supported Microsoft DirectX® Games
View the complete list of certified games
Please visit the GeForce 3D Vision System Requirements website for more information.