Solaris Display Driver – x64/x86
Operating System: Solaris x64/x86
Release Date: February 26, 2008
- Further improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
- Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect PowerMizer state being reported.
- Improved nvidia-xconfig behavior when updating X configuration files without a "Module" section.
- Fixed a bug that caused intermittent kernel panics when stress testing setup/teardown paths.
- Fixed a problem that could result in X driver crashes when trying to change resolutions with XRandR.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-169.12.run
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-169.12.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the NVIDIA Solaris Discussion forum.
You can also contact Sun Microsystems for support at http://sunsolve.sun.com, or your local service provider.