|Massively Multiplayer Gaming takes on a new face in PlanetSide™, where thousands of players wage war in a battle of planetary proportions. A newly designed 3D engine drives PlanetSide's first-person player-to-player combat and vehicular warfare across ten continents. The stage has been set, the battle lines have been drawn, and orbital drop pods are ready to deploy you PlanetSide.
Game Specific Features:
- Massively multi-player FPS
- Player roles to fit the situation, ie. join a team to conquer territory, fortify a base against attack, or support any offensive or defensive maneuver.
- Character development and advancement through ranks
- Team tactical combat for control of planetary regions, with real-time updates on control of territory
- Seamless worlds on a massive scale with large indoor environments
- Real-time weather and environmental factors
- Full team support
- Vehicle physics and flight model
A Terran Republic Commander wearing an Agile Armor suit stands watch over his Advanced Nanite Transport (ANT).
A Vanu Sovereignty soldier unloads a Lasher Heavy Weapon on a parked Mosquito belonging to a New Conglomerate soldier.
A Terran Republic Commander gets ready to ambush a New Conglomerate soldier while he heals himself at an advanced medical terminal.
In order to wrest control of a facility from an opposing Empire, players must hack into the Control Terminal. Here, a New Conglomerate soldier begins the process of hacking via the Remote Electronics Kit (REK).