GPU Test Drive –
Double your Fermi Performance with Kepler GPUs
Take a Free and Easy Test Drive
Your Fermi GPU-accelerated code just got faster with the latest Kepler GPU, the Tesla K20 GPU Accelerator. The world's fastest, Tesla K20 GPU Accelerators deliver innovative features like Dynamic Parallelism and Hyper-Q to accelerate your application like never before.
Take a free and easy test drive and see how your code or GPU accelerated application speeds up on the newest Tesla GPU accelerators. To get started with this limited time test drive offer, simply complete the form below.
65% of the users who tried the Tesla K20 GPU Accelerator and have reported 2x or higher performance gain compared to Fermi-based GPUs— most right out of the box without any code optimization work.
Learn what people are saying
about accelerating their codes on Tesla K20 GPU Accelerators. See more testimonials.
To take the test drive, follow these three easy steps:
- We'll send you instructions, to log in to a remote cluster with Tesla K20 GPUs
- Run your CUDA application* to get results on K20 speed-up
Register for the Test Drive
* Preloaded on the GPU Test Drive Clusters:
- GPU Computing SDK
- CUDA Libraries, ArrayFire
- Molecular Dynamics - AMBER, NAMD, GROMACS, LAMMPS
- Quantum Chemistry – Quantum Espresso, TeraChem
Got questions? Please send us an email.
The test drive is hosted by one of our partners