MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 32/64-bit or Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 CPU or higher
- 1GB of system memory. (2GB is recommended)
- 100 MB free disk space
NOTE: When using 3DTV Play software to connect to a 3D TV, 3D Vision wireless glasses are not used. Instead, the 3D TV manufacturer's 3D glasses are used.
NVIDIA® 3DTV Play™ software.
- Pre-installed on select PCs. Please view this website for a list of PCs.
- Available for sale, directly from the NVIDIA Store.
- Bundled free with NVIDIA 3D Vision PCs. To activate the software on your PC, you must have the 3D Vision USB IR emitter connected or have a PC with built-in 3D Vision IR emitter. The 3D Vision controller driver must also be installed.
NVIDIA 3DTV Play supports most HDMI 3D TVs, receivers, projectors, and head mounted displays (HMDs) using Release 313 drivers or later.
If your 3D TV, receiver, projector, or head mounted display is not working with 3DTV Play, please read this Knowledge Base article for more information on contacting NVIDIA for support (reference to KB article #2774 http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2774/
NVIDIA® GeForce® DESKTOP GRAPHICS PROCESSORS
NVIDIA® GeForce® Notebook Graphics Processors
* Blu-ray 3D playback requires compatible Blu-ray 3D player software from companies such as CyberLink, Arcsoft, Corel or Roxio.
** These GPUs support Blu-ray 3D playback with video decoding performed on the CPU.