FreeBSD Display Driver – x86
Operating System: FreeBSD x86
Release Date: June 21, 2007
- Added support for new GPUs:
- GeForce 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- Fixed console restore problems in several different configurations:
- VESA console
- Notebook LCD displays
- Improved interaction with ATi RS480/482 based mainboards.
- Improved support for House Sync with G-Sync II.
- Improved NVIDIA X driver interaction with ACPI daemon.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Review Documentation
README - FreeBSD installation and configuration information.
STEP 3: Download the driver
STEP 4: Check dependencies
The dependencies are listed in the README.
STEP 5: Install
See the README for detailed installation instructions. If you have any questions or problems, please check the FreeBSD discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email to email@example.com.