FreeBSD Display Driver – x86
Operating System: FreeBSD x86
Release Date: : February 26, 2008
- Improved power management support with GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Further improved stability on some GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that broke certain TwinView configurations with TV-OUT on GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Further improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
- Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect PowerMizer state being reported.
- Improved nvidia-xconfig behavior when updating X configuration files without a "Module" section.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Review Documentation
README - FreeBSD installation and configuration information.
STEP 3: Download the driver
STEP 4: Check dependencies
The dependencies are listed in the README.
STEP 5: Install
See the README for detailed installation instructions. If you have any questions or problems, please check the FreeBSD discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.