Linux Display Driver - AMD64/EM64T
Operating System: Linux AMD64
Release Date: June 22, 2005
- Added support for GeForce 7800 GTX.
- Fixed problem with certain flatpanels running at 1600x1200.
- Fixed an unresolved symbol issue in libXvMCNVIDIA.so.
- Fixed an unresolved reference to the symbol "gnu_dev_makedev".
- Worked around a bug in Java2D that was exposed in 1.0-7664.
- Improved support for Quadro FX 4000 SDI.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-1.0-7667-pkg2.run
SuSE users: please read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-1.0-7667-pkg2.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the text README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to email@example.com.
When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
, please attach an nvidia-bug-report.log, which is generated by running "nvidia-bug-report.sh".