Linux Display Driver - IA32
Operating System: Linux IA32
Release Date: August 5, 2004
- Fixed SoftImage certification issues.
- Made the "Do you really want to quit?" dialog in nvidia-settings optional (via the nvidia-settings Configuration page).
- Fixed problem that prevented multiple simultaneous X servers from running on TNT/TNT2.
- Fixed problem that caused TV-Out modes other than 640x480 and 800x600 to be unavailable.
- Fixed problem that caused cursor misplacement/corruption in certain TwinView configurations.
- Fixed problem that caused some AGP kernel module options to be ignored.
- Fixed problem in GLSL with shadow2DProj.
- Fixed console restore problems on GeForce4 Ti.
- View the README (Text Version) for more information on this release.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6111-pkg1.run
SuSE users: please read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6111-pkg1.run" to install the driver, then edit your X86Config file as appropriate. See the text README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to email@example.com.