Linux Display Driver - IA32
Operating System: Linux IA32
Release Date: June 26, 2006
- Fixed various installation problems on newer Linux distributions.
- Restored compatibility with the latest Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Improved stability on 64-bit Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Improved power management support with Linux >= 2.6.14.
- Fixed interlaced modes on CRTs.
- Install NVIDIA OpenGL headers by default.
- Please see the README for more information on this driver.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7182-pkg1.run
SuSE users: please read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7182-pkg1.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. If you are using a Linux 2.6 based system, type "modprobe -q agpgart", first. See the text README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to email@example.com.
When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach an nvidia-bug-report.log, which is generated by running "nvidia-bug-report.sh".