File Size: 11.6 MB
Release Date: March 22, 2005
» Primary Download Site «
If you are unsuccessful downloading from the primary download site please use the mirror site options below:
» Mirror Site 1
» Mirror Site 2
» Mirror Site 3
NVIDIA® nTune is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft® Windows® interface – enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.
- This application package replaces all previous versions of the NVIDIA System Utility or NVIDIA nTune. Earlier versions of the application should be uninstalled and the system rebooted prior to installation of this package.
- Support for the advanced features of the NVIDIA nTune requires vendor specific setup files that are not included with this package. Please contact your motherboard or system vendor for the correct files to enable this functionality.
- This is a complete, updated release of the NVIDIA nTune. You are not required to install a previous version of this application before installing the latest version.
- On nForce motherboards where specific BIOS support is not available, only basic functionality will be available.
- Supported products:
- nForce 220, nForce 220D, nForce 415 and nForce 420D
- nForce2 and nForce2 400
- nForce2 Ultra and nForce2 Ultra 400
- nForce2 400R and nForce2 Ultra 400Gb
- nForce3 150 and nForce3 PRO 150
- nForce3 250, nForce3 250Gb and nForce3 PRO 250
- nForce4 Pro 2200, nForce4 Ultra, and nForce4 SLI
- Supported operating systems for this release:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows 98SE
- There is no support for Windows XP 64-bit or Windows 2003 Server 64-bit systems at this time.
- Best when run at 1024x768 16-bit color
Advanced product functionality is only available on the products below. This advanced functionality requires specific vendor support files from the motherboard or system vendor. These support files can only be found at the vendor’s site. Please contact your vendor directly for these support files.
- The most up-to-date motherboard support list can be found here.