Solaris Display Driver – x64/x86
Operating System: Solaris x64/x86
Release Date: June 1, 2005
- First publicly available NVIDIA Solaris x64/x86 Quadro Graphics Driver
- Includes both 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- OpenGL 2.0 Support.
- Support for Xinerama + OpenGL; see APPENDIX S in the text README.
- Support for the EXT_framebuffer_object OpenGL extension.
- Includes the nvidia-settings control panel.
- See Appendix A in the README for a list of supported Quadro GPUs.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-1.0-7664.run
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-1.0-7664.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the NVIDIA Solaris Discussion forum.
You can also contact Sun Microsystems for support at http://sunsolve.sun.com, or your local service provider.