ForceWare Release 100
Release Date: January 31, 2007
Please make sure to read the Driver Installation Hints Document before you install this driver.
NVIDIA is committed to supporting Microsoft Windows Vista on current and previous GPU generations. It's important to us that you have an excellent experience through the Vista transition, and driver development is the highest priority in our company.
We are working diligently to make sure we achieve and maintain the level of driver quality and reliability that NVIDIA is known for. Over the coming weeks NVIDIA and our partners, along with the industry, will continue to update Windows Vista drivers to ensure maximum performance on 3D applications and add feature support.
For those of you that are using Windows Vista and experiencing any problems, we've set up a website for bug reporting – http://www.nvidia.com/vistaqualityassurance. Our product managers will be reviewing this information daily and will be contacting users to help resolve any issues they might be experiencing.
Release Notes - 100.59
Control Panel User's Guide
- Beta driver for NVIDIA SLI™ support for GeForce 8800 GTX/GTS GPUs
- This driver supports the following features:
- Single GPU support
- DirectX 9 support for GeForce 6/7/8 series GPUs
- DirectX 10 support for GeForce 8800 GPUs
- OpenGL support for GeForce 6/7/8 series GPUs
- NVIDIA SLI support
- DirectX 9 support for GeForce 8800 GPUs
- OpenGL support for GeForce 8800 GPUs
- DirectX 9 and OpenGL NVIDIA SLI support for GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs and DirectX 10 NVIDIA SLI support for GeForce 8800 GPUs will be available in a future driver
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows Vista, please subscribe to the newsletter
- Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, and known compatibility issues
These NVIDA Windows Vista drivers are under development. This version is not fully optimized for full 3D performance and may not include all available features available on different operating systems. NVIDIA, along with the industry, is continuing to update its Windows Vista drivers to ensure maximum performance on 3D applications and add support for features. These drivers are provided "AS IS." NVIDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOVER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, COMPATABILITY, PERFORMANCE, APPLICATION OR FUNCTION, AND DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Subscribe to the NVIDIA Newsletter
If you would like to be notified of updates regarding NVIDIA's Windows Vista programs and deployment, please subscribe to our email list.