As part of the NVIDIA Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for BioShock Infinite, delivering up to 41% faster performance.
Instantly apply optimal game settings for BioShock Infinite with GeForce Experience.
New in GeForce 314.22 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
GeForce GTX 680:
GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 41% faster in BioShock Infinite
- Up to 60% faster in Tomb Raider
- Up to 23% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 21% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 10% faster in StarCraft II
- Up to 15% faster in Civilization V
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army – Added DX11 SLI profile
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter – Added DX9 SLI profile
- BioShock Infinite – Added AO profile
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- MUD - rated Good
- Brutal Legend - rated Good
- Tomb Raider - updated rating to Good
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.