This 331.65 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience in Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts. These Game Ready drivers will also provide performance enhancements in a wide variety of different games.
In addition, the new 331.65 Game Ready driver is bundled with GeForce Experience v1.7 which includes support for two highly-anticipated new technologies. NVIDIA GameStream™ provides end users with the ability to stream PC games from their GeForce GTX-equipped PC directly to a SHIELD device. This update also introduces the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay™, an innovated new game capture tool with exceptional features and performance.
NVIDIA is re-releasing this new Game Ready driver as the first release to publicly support the new GeForce GTX 780Ti flagship graphics card.
New in GeForce R331 Drivers
- New GPU Support
- GeForce GTX 780Ti now supported
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
- GeForce GTX 690/770/780/TITAN:
- Up to 12% in Battlefield 4
- Up to 19% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 8% in Max Payne 3
- Up to 6% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
- Batman: Arkham Origins – updated profile
- Battlefield 4 – updated profile
- Shadow Warrior – added DX9 profile
- War of the Vikings – added DX11 profile
- Dragon Sword - updated DX9 profile
- GRID 2 - updated DX11 profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - updated profile
- 3D Vision
- Shadow Warrior – “Excellent”
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – “Fair”
- The Wolf Among Us – “Good”
- 4K Displays
- Adds support for 4K Surround
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Installs GeForce Experience v220.127.116.11
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.