- ODE Driver
- This is the initial release for the R331 drivers, the sixth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE]. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in this driver release:
- First ODE driver to support Windows 8.1
- Added support for OpenGL 4.4
- Workstation Features
- Improved Mosaic setup times for HDMI display devices
- Added default topology and display numbering in the NVIDIA Control Panel->Mosaic setup process.
- NvWMI - Updated to version 2.15*
- New API that supports creation of multiple default display grids with a single call. Also, supports creation of multiple default + custom grids, with a single call
- New API that supports validation of multiple default display grids with a single call. Also, supports validation of multiple default + custom grids, with a single call
- Discontinued support for Windows XP.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Changes
- Workstation->EDID Management
- Added controls to improve productivity by providing a way to force an EDID on multiple connectors at a time, instead of one at a time
- Display->Change Resolution
- Added controls to import or export customs resolutions. Allows users to create a custom resolution and then export it to a file which can be edited and/or imported for recreating the same set of custom resolutions on the same system or across systems.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1*
- Support for DirectX11
* Quadro FX4600 and FX5600, Quadro FX x700 series and newer GPUs
** For details on the previous NvWMI release version please refer to the NvWMI Help file.