This new 334.67 Beta driver introduces a variety of new SLI and 3D Vision profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
As always, this driver is also bundled with GeForce Experience (v1.8.2) which provides the easiest way to keep your drivers up to date an your games optimized. In addition, this version supports the latest new features and Beta functionality. This includes the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay™ and ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming. Leveraging the dedicate hardware inside GeForce GTX GPUs, this new capture and streaming tool offers exceptional features and performance. Also included in the latest version of GeForce Experience is support for NVIDIA GameStream™. Combined with a SHIELD device, this allows games on a GeForce GTX-equipped PC to be wirelessly streamed to another room so they can be enjoyed on the couch, in bed, or nearly anywhere in the house.
With this latest version of GeForce Experience, several highly-requested features are being introduced to Shadowplay. Features ranging from quality customizations (resolution, capture frame rate, capture bitrate) to support for microphone recordings and 5.1 audio are now supported and provide gamers with a variety of new tools to customize their streams and recordings.
New in GeForce 334.67 Beta drivers
- SLI Technology
- HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft – created profile
- Gas Guzzlers – created profile
- 3D Vision
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – rating now “Excellent”
- Bioshock Infinite – rating now “Excellent”
- Hitman: Absolution – rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed III – rating now “Excellent”
- Sniper Elite V2 – rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – rating now “Good”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – rating now “Good”
- Saints Row 4 – rating now “Good”
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – rating now “Good”
- Far Cry 3 – rating now “Good”
- Total War: Shogun 2 – rating now “Good”
- Warframe – laser sight and shadows fixed
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
- Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.2
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.