New in Release 337.50:
For Quadro Notebook:
- This driver is from the most recent driver release branch, and contains the latest new features and functionality. It has been tested for workstation environments, and is recommended only for those users who need specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes. Also known as the Quadro New Feature driver.
- For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please see the main Quadro download section.
- Nvidia Control Panel
- Manage GPU Utilization section added to the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Professional Stereo
- Added ability to control whether swaps can occur per left/right eye pair or at each eye
- Controlled through the NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings page->Stereo-swap mode setting
- Added the capability to create multiple Mosaic topologies on a single GPU
- Added support for texture sizes larger than 4 GB
- Updated to version 2.17. See Help file for the list of changes
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
Quadro Notebook drivers are not supported on Windows Vista 32/64-bit Operating Systems.
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.