CUDA Application Support:
In order to run MAC OS Applications that leverage the CUDA architecture of the NVIDIA GPU, you will need to download a runtime CUDA driver. There are specific CUDA versions depending on which driver/OSX version you are using with the Quadro FX 4800 for MAC:
To run CUDA applications with OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.x please download and install the CUDA 3.1 driver for MAC located here.
To run CUDA applications with the Graphics Driver 18.5.2 shown above and OSX Leopard 10.5.7 or 10.5.8, please download and install the CUDA 2.2 driver for MAC located
New in Release 18.5.2f16:
- Improved compatibility with recent Mac OS X Software Updates.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Mac OSX, please subscribe to the newsletter.
- Supported Language
- Chinese (traditional)
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
Review the NVIDIA Software License
. Check terms and conditions checkbox to allow driver download.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
Download the Driver File
Click on the Installer package to install the driver. It will guide you through the installation process. For more information please check on the document from driver package itself.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System
- Intel Xeon® processor or higher
- System Interface
- Dual slot with one (1) open PCI Express x16 slot
- Mac Pro Requirements: To find out if you are running the correct Mac Pro requirements, go to About This Mac to find out what system you are running. You can fi nd this by doing the following:
- Go to About This Mac
- Click on the More Info button
- Select Hardware
- The model identifier should be Mac Pro 2.2 (2008 or 2009)
(NOTE : Mac Pro 2.1 is not compatible)