FreeBSD Display Driver – x86
Operating System: FreeBSD-x86
Release Date: December 22, 2005
- Improved stability with the Composite X extension.
- Fixed a corruption bug with RenderAccel and the Composite X extension when using wide desktops.
- Fixed a problem validating HDTV modes on GeForce 6200.
- Fixed detection of certain older TV encoders.
- Added a new utility 'nvidia-xconfig', which is a commandline tool for updating X configuration files.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License. You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Review Documentation
README - FreeBSD installation and configuration information.
STEP 3: Download the driver
Download Alternatives: Mirror Site 1, Mirror Site 2, Mirror Site 3
STEP 4: Check dependencies
The dependencies are listed in the README.
STEP 5: Install
See the README for detailed installation instructions. If you have any questions or problems, please check the FreeBSD discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email to email@example.com.