The Foundation’s programs range from high-impact grants directed by our employees to matching programs and global initiatives that tackle enormous problems such as accelerating the search for a cure for cancer.
NVIDIA’s annual volunteer events bring together employees, family, friends and community members to transform important community resources. Learn more about Project Inspire >
Compute the Cure
This initiative supports cancer researchers in their pursuit of a cure and engages NVIDIA employees in cancer prevention and awareness activities. Learn more about Compute the Cure >
In response to the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami, the NVIDIA Foundation and NVIDIA employees donated more than $2.75 million to support relief and rebuilding in the affected areas. Learn more about Operation Kizuna >
High Impact Grant Program
NVIDIA awards $200,000 annually to nonprofit organizations nominated and selected by our global employee population.
Learn more about the High Impact Grant Program >
Tutoring and Mentoring
NVIDIA employees volunteer time to tutor and mentor K-12 students in math and science.
To help underserved students have what they need to be successful, NVIDIA offices around the world donate backpacks and other supplies to local schools and organizations.
NVIDIA provides funding to global organizations that work to keep youth in school and prepare them for exciting careers in math and science.
- If a major disaster or catastrophe is declared in a country where NVIDIA has an office of 50 or more employees, a relief fund will be established.
- Individual - U.S. employees receive up to $750 in matching funds for their financial and time donations to recognized nonprofit organizations.
- Team - When two or more global employees team up to raise funds for a charitable cause, the NVIDIA Foundation matches donations made to them by other employees.
- Volunteer Time - U.S. employees receive up to $750 in matching funds for their financial and time donations to recognized nonprofit organizations.
- International - NVIDIA offers a payroll donation program to India employees, and matches office charity events and fundraising in all international offices.
- Tutoring and Mentoring - NVIDIA employees mentor students in math and science.
- Skills-based - NVIDIA employees use their core business skills, experience and education for volunteering.
- Volunteer Recognition Program - NVIDIA employees are recognized for their volunteer efforts in the community.
Donations and Fundraising
- NVIDIA GPU Donations - NVIDIA donates GPUs to schools and nonprofit organizations.
- IT Equipment Donations - NVIDIA donates IT equipment to schools and nonprofit organizations.
- Intern Bike Donations - NVIDIA interns have the opportunity to donate their bikes at the end of their internships.
- Tradeshow and Event Fundraisers - NVIDIA tradeshows and events engage attendees in charitable activities.