Linux Display Driver - AMD64
Operating System: Linux AMD64
Release Date: January 21, 2004
- First AMD64 release to support NVIDIA Linux Update
- Add support for latest GeForce FX and Quadro FX GPUs
- Added support for unified back buffer (UBB) and full screen antialiasing (FSAA) Stereo.
- Improved GLXPixmap support.
- Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0.
- Added support for GLX_SGI_swap_control.
- Reduced CPU usage when OpenGL applications are syncing to vblank.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License. You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
README - Text Version
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5332-pkg0.run
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5332-pkg0.run" to install the driver, then edit your X86Config file as appropriate. See the text README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.