Linux Display Driver - AMD64/EM64T
Operating System: Linux AMD64
Release Date: March 31, 2005
- Fixed performance problem when using AGPGART.
- Fixed support for GeForce2 Integrated GPUs.
- Fixed a workstation graphics stability problem.
- Improved XRandR rotation support.
- Fixed installation problems on some Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Updated documentation. Please see the text README file.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-1.0-7174-pkg2.run
SuSE users: please read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7174-pkg1.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the text README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing email@example.com
, please attach an nvidia-bug-report.log, which is generated by running "nvidia-bug-report.sh".