Solaris Display Driver – x64/x86
Operating System: Solaris x64/x86
Release Date: November 7, 2006
- Added initial support for GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap.
- Added new "Display Configuration" page in nvidia-settings.
- Improved workstation OpenGL performance in Xinerama.
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro Plex.
- Added support for Quad SLI.
- Improved X driver error recovery.
- Improved workstation overlay performance.
- Fixed DFP scaling support.
- Added support for OpenGL 2.1.
- Added new "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" X configuration option to control the order of display devices when in TwinView.
- Fixed some problems related to TV Out.
- Added new NVIDIA logo artwork to nvidia-settings and X driver splashscreen; the X driver splashscreen can now be configured with the new "LogoPath" X configuration option.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1:Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-1.0-9629.run
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-1.0-9629.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the NVIDIA Solaris Discussion forum.
You can also contact Sun Microsystems for support at http://sunsolve.sun.com, or your local service provider.