Solaris Display Driver – x64/x86
Operating System: Solaris x64/x86
Release Date: June 21, 2007
- Added support for new GPUs:
- GeForce 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- Fixed console restore problems in several different configurations:
- Quadro FX 4400 SLI
- VESA console
- Notebook LCD displays
- Improved interaction with ATi RS480/482 based mainboards.
- Improved support for House Sync with G-Sync II.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1:Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-100.14.11.run
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-100.14.11.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the NVIDIA Solaris Discussion forum.
You can also contact Sun Microsystems for support at http://sunsolve.sun.com, or your local service provider.