Release 418 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, suitable for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise customers.What’s New in Version 418 U1
Windows 7 Open Issues in Version R418 U1
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Version 1809).
- Added support for Optix 6.0.
Support requires NVIDIA Maxwell or later GPUs.
- Tiled monitors are now treated as a single display so that Mosaic topologies can be configured and disabled more reliably.
- Video HVEC Support
- Added H.265 B-frame support for NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- Added H.265 444 Decode support for NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- [Quadro Sync]: Frame overruns occur on low resolution channels when using QuadroSync swap synchronization.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here