Release 440 is an 'Optimal Drivers for Enterprise' (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making drivers from these branches ideal for enterprise customers and other users requiring application and hardware certification.
ODE drivers also serve as the basis from which Studio drivers are built. Thus, ODE drivers offer the same functionality as the corresponding NVIDIA Studio Ready drivers.
Release 440 delivers performance enhancements over the previous ODE, Release 430, with performance gains up to 30% for popular applications such as Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo, and Autodesk VRED, depending on application mode and optimization settings.What’s New in Version 440 U4
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U4
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 GPU models compatible with passive cooling.
- Added support for RTX-accelerated features such as interactive rendering for Maya 2020 and Arnold 6.
Known Issues in Version 440 U4
- [KeyShot 9]: The application may crash under some circumstances with GPU rendering.
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media. 
- [OptiX]: CUDA error occurs when using a simple scene’s compiled GAS handler. 
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here