Driver Name Change
With the introduction of NVIDIA RTX products powering the next generation of professional visual, compute, and AI platform solutions for the enterprise, the Quadro driver will be transitioning to the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise brand to better align with new and future products. NVIDIA RTX Enterprise drivers will continue to provide users with the same level of enterprise-class quality, reliability, performance, and security as previous Quadro drivers. These new drivers will not only deliver the latest features and improvements for NVIDIA RTX GPUs, but also for current and previous generation Quadro GPUs.
The driver branch name will also transition from "Optimal Driver for Enterprise" to "Production Branch." All the same enterprise attributes of the driver branch will remain. The new branch name will now allow driver types to be consistently referenced across other enterprise GPU products as well, such as Data Center GPUs. NVIDIA RTX Production Branch Driver
Release 460 is a 'Production Branch’ (PB) release. PB drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
PB drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 460 U3
Fixed Issues in Version 460 U3
- Added support for NVIDIA Broadcast 1.1
- Updated noise removal with more noise detection profiles
- Added new performance mode for virtual background, allowing higher FPS
- Added options to configure camera settings
- GPU Acceleration for Affinity Photo Adds hardware acceleration for performance improvements in pixel-based tasks, such as
- filter effects, adjustments, and brush tools.
- Added 3DXpert application profile.
Open Issues in Version 460 U3
- [Adobe Premiere]: The application causes the PC to freeze after driver update when using Adobe Mercury Engine.
- [Arnold Suite 18.104.22.168]: The application test pass rate drops to 15%.
- [Arnold]: Disk caches occasionally become corrupted, resulting in compilation errors or application misses.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here