Driver Name Change
With the introduction of NVIDIA RTX products powering the next generation of professional visual, compute, and AI platform solutions for the enterprise, the Quadro driver will be transitioning to the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise brand to better align with new and future products. NVIDIA RTX Enterprise drivers will continue to provide users with the same level of enterprise-class quality, reliability, performance, and security as previous Quadro drivers. These new drivers will not only deliver the latest features and improvements for NVIDIA RTX GPUs, but also for current and previous generation Quadro GPUs.
The driver branch name will also transition from "Optimal Driver for Enterprise" to "Production Branch." All the same enterprise attributes of the driver branch will remain. The new branch name will now allow driver types to be consistently referenced across other enterprise GPU products as well, such as Data Center GPUs.NVIDIA RTX Production Branch Driver
Release 460 is a 'Production Branch’ (PB) release. PB drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
PB drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 460 U7
Fixed Issues in Version 460 U7
- This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance
- New Product Support
- NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA RTX A2000 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU
- New applications and Studio features added in this release:
- Omniverse: support for Machinima and Audio2Face open beta
- AVerMedia: support for new AI greenscreen and audio noise removal features to improve broadcasting abilities
- Topaz Labs: added Tensor Core support for Gigapixel and Video Enhance AI applications to improve performance
- Application Profiles: added Nextmeasure.exe to Metrologic profile.
Open Issues in Version 460 U7
- [PTC Creo]: Distorted lines appear when using the Base profile.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here