NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 470 is the latest Production Branch (PB) release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
PB drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The PB driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 470 U6
- Added support for the following NVIDIA GPUs.
- NVIDIA RTX A4500
- NVIDIA RTX A2000 12GB
- NVIDIA T1000 8GB
- NVIDIA T400 4GB
- Added support for new NVIDIA Omniverse features to further assist 3D artists and designers in collaborative creative workflows:
- Omniverse VR for real-time ray traced VR
- Omniverse Remote for connecting artists to view and interact with fully ray traced assets through iOS and Android devices
- Omniverse Showroom for quick and easy demonstrations of Omniverse technology
- Studio Application Support
- NVIDIA Texture Tools- support for new API allowing users to create compressed, high quality texture files with substantially reduced memory usage.
- Twinmotion 2022.1 - support for accelerated RTX ray racing by RT cores on NVIDIA RTX GPUs.
- OctaneRender 2021.1- motion blur scenes are accelerated on NVIDIA RTX GPUs, allowing designers to achieve realistic reflections with motion blur.
- V-Ray 5 Update 2 - support for new V-Ray Decal feature that adds decals onto surfaces at any angle without extra UVW work or disturbing any underlying materials, and a new Sharpen/Blur layer for more artistic control within applications.
- Houdini 19- support for Optix in NVIDIA RTX GPUs in new Karma XPU render engine.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here