NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 510 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 510 U1
Fixed Issues in Version 510 U1
- Deep Learning enhanced image performance
- Support for synchronizing displays managed directly by applications (i.e., not by Windows operating system)
- Dynamic Boost on AC: Intelligent power steering between system components
- Configurable Total Graphics Power (TGP): ability for user to opt for higher TGP level to boost performance
- Studio Application/Feature Support:
- NVIDIA Canvas - updates to include fidelity improvements, new materials, and upgraded AI model (GauGAN2)
- NVIDIA Omniverse
- Audio2Face - blendshape support and direct export to Epic's MetaHuman
- Nucleus - new platform features, e.g., Omniverse Nucleus Cloud, enabling one-click-to-collaborate sharing of large Omniverse 3D scenes
- Machinima - added new free game characters, objects, and environments
- [OptiX][Ampere GPU]: AS compaction has very little effect on NVIDIA Ampere GPUs.
- [Adobe Photoshop CC]: Application UI fails to refresh over Remove Desktop connection.
- [OptiX]: Denoiser artifacts appear when using large stride values.
- [Autodesk VRED]: Shader compilation fails - gl_Layer is not recognized in the fragment shader.
- [Redshift3d]: The application crashes when using mttu on Ampere GPUs.
- [Creo]: Mixed mode VBO is not cached properly by SDSR.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
NVIDIA RTX Series:
NVIDIA RTX A6000, NVIDIA RTX A5000, NVIDIA RTX A4500, NVIDIA RTX A4000, NVIDIA RTX A2000 12GB, NVIDIA RTX A2000, NVIDIA T1000 8GB, NVIDIA T1000, NVIDIA T600, NVIDIA T400 4GB, NVIDIA T400NVIDIA RTX Series (Notebooks):
NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A2000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU , NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T500Quadro RTX Series:
Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000Quadro RTX Series (Notebooks):
Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000Quadro Series:
Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K2200, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620Quadro Series (Notebooks):
Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P3200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620MQuadro Blade/Embedded Series :
Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SEQuadro NVS Series:
NVS 810Quadro Sync Series:
Quadro Sync II, Quadro SyncNVS Series: