NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 515 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, along with NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.New Features in Version 515 U2
Fixed Issues in Version 515 U2
- This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance.
- Studio Application/Feature Support:
- Blender 3.2—support for OpenVDB platform enabled, offering infinite 3D index space to import/export massive USD files
- BorisFX Sapphire 2022.5—support for multi-GPU systems, enabling GPU scaling and GPU-accelerated performance increases with plugins (e.g., Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve)
- Topaz Denoise AI 3.7.0—support for TensorRT to allow faster inference speeds with NVIDIA GPUs
Known Issues with Version 515 U2
- [Blender]: Blender Benchmark GUI version fails to properly open on Quadro/RTX products
- [Control Panel][Notebook]: Default value of “Preferred graphics processor” field is blank for some 3D profiles
- [Mosaic]: Unable to set displays as client when topology is configured with 2x Quadro Sync II cards
- [MultiDisplay]: HD video playback gets stuck with 12+ displays
- Users may encounter an NVIDIA Display Driver Installation Error – “An unknown error has occurred.” In the event this error occurs with the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver Version 516.59, please download the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver Version 516.25 first and then proceed to reinstall the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver Version 516.59. NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver Version 516.25 is available for download from the NVIDIA Driver Downloads page below:
- Earlier versions of NVIDIA RTX Experience (i.e., prior to 184.108.40.206) may exhibit issues with new driver updates. In the event this behavior occurs, please download and install NVIDIA RTX Experience Version 220.127.116.11 to resolve the issues.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here