- Fixed a bug that could cause some graphics applications to crash when they are started while nvidia-drm.ko is not loaded.
- Fixed an issue where NvFBC could return an incorrect frame if a capture request timed out.
- Fixed an issue where NvFBC direct capture would wait for multiple queued frames to finish rendering, instead of returning the next rendered frame.
- Added support for NvFBC direct capture to composite the mouse cursor onto frames.
- Fixed an issue where Vulkan direct to display could not drive more than 4 displays from a single VkInstance.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nvidia-settings from accurately reflecting changes to some configuration properties.