- Added experimental HDMI 10 bits per component support; enable by loading nvidia-modeset with `hdmi_deepcolor=1`.
- Added support to the NVIDIA VDPAU driver for running in Xwayland. Please refer to the "Xwayland support in VDPAU" section of the README for further details.
- Added libnvidia-gpucomp.so to the driver package. This is a helper library used for GPU shader compilation.
- Removed libnvidia-vulkan-producer.so from the driver package. This helper library is no longer needed by the Wayland WSI.
- Fixed a bug that intermittently caused the display to freeze when resuming from suspend on some Ada GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause monitors to flicker when the performance state changes on Turing GPUs.