This is the second WHQL release from the Release 260 family of drivers. You can read about the major new features and performance improvements in the Release 260 family of drivers here. This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, and 400-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
New in Release 260.99
- Increases performance vs. v260.89 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV and F1 2010 (DX11).
- Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Improves compatibility for Fallout 3: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.
- Improves Alt-Tab compatibility for several PC games.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 126.96.36.199.
- Includes PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514.
- Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
- Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
- Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
- Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 4.1 for GeForce 400 series GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.