- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 680
GeForce GT 630M
GeForce GT 620
- Fixed a VDPAU bug where decoding some H.264 streams would cause hardware errors on lower-end products, resulting in corruption and poor performance.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort audio to stop working after monitors are hotplugged on GeForce GT 520.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed a behavior change that prevented ConnectedMonitor from being usable with DisplayPort connectors.
- Marked the GVO Clone mode NV-CONTROL attributes:
NV_CTRL_GVO_DISPLAY_X_SCREENas deprecated. They will be removed in a future release. To display an X screen over GVO, it is recommended to use GVO with MetaModes, instead.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort devices to not be listed in Xorg.*.log. For example, if only DisplayPort devices are attached, the log file would contain
(--) NVIDIA(0): Connected display device(s) on NVIDIA GPU at PCI:2:0:0
(--) NVIDIA(0): none
- Added support for 3D Vision ready displays that have a NVIDIA 3D Vision infrared emitter built inside the panel itself.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL applications to crash with some libc versions, such as eglibc 2.15.
- Fixed a bug that caused HDMI audio to stop working on AppleTV devices when an X server was started.