Release 410 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, suitable for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise customers.What’s New in Version 410 U4
Fixed Issues in Version 410 U4
- Added support for the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000.
- Implemented performance improvements for simultaneous graphics and compute workloads.
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R410 U4
- [Quadro K5000][Cinema 4D]: the viewport may stop updating camera navigations.
- [Quadro RTX 6000][Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: When using Mosaic with Sync and after setting up a Mosaic topology, the topology cannot be changed. 
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver.
If you encounter this issue, roll back the driver to version 385.90, or disable Deep Color within the application as follows:
From the startup screen choose System Settings.
- In the System Settings Dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
- From the list (under Graphics) select "OpenGL: Disable 'deep color'
- Click the boolean button to turn the setting on.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic]: The secondary GPU does not render video content when played from the Chrome browser in full-screen mode.
- [Quadro M6000][Quadro Sync]: Unexpected flashing may appear on the display connected to the second GPU.
Please consult your NVIDIA support team for details on resolving this behavior.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here