NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 470 is the latest Production Branch (PB) release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
PB drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The PB driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 470 U1
Fixed Issues in Version 470 U1
- Added support for CUDA 11.4.
- Added 10-bit color support for custom resolutions.
- Added NVAPI support to configure desired 3pin DIN stereo output and target display head for synchronization.
- Added support for WDDM 3.0.
- Studio Application Updates
- NVIDIA Canvas, enabling NVIDIA RTX and Quadro RTX users to turn doodles into stunning landscapes; beta download available here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/studio/canvas/.
- Support for new Adobe Substance 3D Stager and 3D Modeler applications, with RTX acceleration for ray-traced rendering and light baking, plus AI-enhanced features.
Open Issues in Version 470 U1
- [Blender]: There is image corruption with CUDA/OpenGL interoperability on multiple GPUs when HWS is active.
- VRay performance drop occurs.
- ANSYS is unable to use NVML compiled with CUDA 10.2.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here